The Board will consider relevant competencies of nominees considering the competency needs of the Board at the relevant time. The following broad categories are relevant:
- General competence in business including recognised business and entrepreneurial skills;
- Industry knowledge and experience;
- Strategic skills that will add value to the Board;
- Analytical competence in relation to the business and financial information;
- Personal and business integrity;
- Communication skills; and
- Corporate Listed Company skills.
A relevant factor criteria is the independence of the potential director which will be determined in accordance with the Company’s Policy on Independence of Directors.