- Total Revenue up 3.9% on FY19 to $33.0 million in FY20
- Strategic Software and SMA revenues up 40% on FY19 to $4.9 million in FY20
- Grant income from government stimulus packages of $1.4 million in FY20
- Reported EBIT up $2.6 million on FY19 to $2.7 million for FY20
- Reported NPAT up 293% on FY19 at $2.5 million in FY20
- R&D cash expenditure increased to $3.7 million in FY20 compared to $3.58 million in FY19
Azure Healthcare Limited (ASX:AZV) announces a 3.9% increase in total revenue (excluding interest income) over FY19 to $33.0 million. This includes $1.4 million of grant income received from COVID-19 stimulus packages initiated by various governments.
Please read the full Press Release HERE.